Auckland Bowls has several key documents. In this section you can read and download copies of current strategic plans, the Auckland Bowls Constitution, Annual Reports and Board Meetings.
Following a thorough review in early 2017 the Board of Auckland Bowls have made a number of changes to the Strategic Plan.
OUR PURPOSE: Lead and develop the growth of Bowls in Auckland
OUR VISION: More people playing Bowls more often
OUR VALUES: Enjoy – Grow – Share – Honour – Succeed
OUR STRATEGIC GOALS
- Ensure a sustainable network of clubs.
- Communicate effectively with all partners and increase the profile of Bowls in Auckland.
- Increase participation by providing quality bowling experiences.
- Develop and maintain key Partnerships that enable us to achieve success.
- Develop the infrastructure that enables Auckland Bowls to deliver an excellent service.
Please follow the links below to read more about the regulations of lawn bowls in Auckland
Bowls NZ Regulations
The following links are to Bowls New Zealand Regulations
The Constitution for Auckland Bowls Inc. was updated at a Special General Meeting on the 11 April 2018. The latest version of the Auckland Bowls Inc. Constitution and associated Regulations can be downloaded from the links below.
Bowls NZ Constitution
The Bowls NZ Constitution was amended in September 2015.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The Bowls NZ 2015 Code of conduct is available to read or download from the following link.
MODEL CLUB CONSTITUTION TEMPLATES
Click on the images below to open a recent annual report.
Copies of our older annual reports can be found in the archive.
The minutes from the most recent Auckland Bowls Board Meetings are available by clicking on the links below.
Click on the images below for Board Minutes from previous from previous years